Take action in the fight against tooth decay!
What Are Dental Sealants?
Beyond routine healthy habits of brushing, flossing, rinsing, proper diet choices and routine dental checkups and cleanings, there is only so much you can do to prevent tooth decay. Genetics and disease also play a significant role in the health of our mouths and how fast we can develop tooth decay. Fortunately, dental sealants can help battle against decay and hold it off for longer.
Tooth decay affects nearly everyone and is the most common cause of tooth loss, but dental sealants are a valuable preventive treatment designed to shield your teeth from tooth decay.
Dental sealants are:
- An ultra-thin non-toxic resin applied to the surface of the tooth.
- Designed to keep acid-producing bacteria from damaging your tooth’s enamel
- Able to prevent cavities in patients of all ages
- Completely invisible and don’t affect your ability to eat, chew, or smile!
Help Protect Against Tooth Decay
At Brilliant Smiles Of Hollywood, we can help you and your family develop excellent brushing techniques and begin lifelong flossing habits, but to hold off tooth decay, you may need a little more help. Dental sealants keep plaque and bacteria from damaging your teeth by covering the hard-to-brush spots on your back teeth and in-between your molars.
How Are Dental Sealants Applied?
- First, the teeth are completely cleaned.
- Each tooth is then dried.
- Dr. Giraldo will paint a thin layer of protection on the surface of your teeth.
- Enjoy months of protection from plaque and bacteria.
Our Promise To You
Why Choose Brilliant Smiles of Hollywood for Dental Sealants
We know our patients have many options for dentists in the Hollywood, FL area, which is why our team is dedicated to providing our patients with the highest quality of dental care in a welcoming, safe, comfortable, and healthy atmosphere. We are here to serve your dental needs every step of the way without judgment or shame you for having less than perfect teeth. Your visit will be a comfortable and positive experience, and we look forward to helping you avoid dental problems, enjoy an amazing natural smile, and the lifelong benefits of good oral health.
What Our Patients Say
There is a reason we are highly rated and trusted by our patients on Google, Facebook and Yelp.